team |{BZH}| Index du Forum

team |{BZH}| Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

bienvenue 
bienvenue a toi Invité sur le forum de la team |{BZH}| !
Maryams Memories

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team |{BZH}| Index du Forum -> La taverne -> le n'importe quoi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nellwlynd

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 16:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Maryams Memories Répondre en citant

Mary'am's Memories
by Mrs. Marilyn Frieda Friesen
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Mary'am's Memories
>>>ONLINE BOOK Mary'am's Memories

Shalom, Mary'am was just one of the carefree young girls who went to the well at dawn to fetch water for her family. I noticed her because she seemed unusually sweet and innocent. No one knew what to think when she fled so suddenly to Elizabeth's place in Ain Karim. Rumor had it that she had seen an angel but I didn't put too much stock in that. After all, she was young and impressionable. But when she came back, obviously pregnant, how the eyebrows rose. I observed her from a distance all through the years and heard about the remarkable flight to Egypt when all the other boys, except hers, had been slaughtered in Bethlehem. They had such a fine little lad, his name was Yeshua, a person couldn't help loving him. I could tell she was sure wrapped up in her children, especially that boy. I had to scratch my head a few times, though, when he started doing miracles--pretty uncanny, that! But his preaching, well, that had a way of touching the heart. That same heart nearly broke when I saw her grief when her boy was crucified. I'm just a poor country baker but I'll vouch for her story. It's written from the heart to the heart. Mazel Tov. (May you be showered with many blessings)

Details:
price: $4.11
bound: 278 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 29, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545582513, 978-1545582510,
weight: 1.1 pounds (
filesize:

Mary'am's Memories story pocket amazon download djvu

Tags: full version download, book from htc online, book buy cheap, book MediaFire, book download via Transmission, download android, wiki online full read shop, original book, download full book, ios access how download information online, full ebook, free android audio selling djvu, download eng book, book without pay, book Mega, download english, book SkyDrive, online touch offline macbook author, story pocket amazon download djvu, kindle download free, free doc, direct link book mp3 find how download, how to find book without register, book from lenovo free

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 16:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team |{BZH}| Index du Forum -> La taverne -> le n'importe quoi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange